Slow Cooker Beef Chuck Roast
Are you looking for a simple, one pot meal for your Chuck Roast. Check this recipe out. These are perfect for busy week days as you can put it in the slow cooker before you leave and come home to a complete meal that can be on the table in minutes.
Let us know when you try in the comments!
- Beef Chuck Roast any size will work
- Salt and Pepper or Salt Lickers Crop Duster
- 1/2 Bag of Baby Carrots (may use large carrots cut up)
- 1 medium White Onion Cut up
- 2 Cups of Beef Stock
- 1/2 half pound Baby Potatoes cut in half (May substitute other potatoes cut up)
- Slow Cooker - Any slow cooker works, We love our Pioneer Woman InstaPot with Slow Cooker Settings and delayed start and keep warm if needed.
- Start with your large slow cooker and place in the bottom of the slow cooker part of your cut potatoes, carrots and chopped onion. Sprinkle your Salt and Pepper or Salt Lickers Crop Duster
- Next take your Chuck Roast, that can still be frozen, and Season on both sides with Salt and Pepper or Salt Lickers Crop Duster.
- Place seasoned Chuck Roast into Slow Cooker.
- Add remaining veggies on top. Pour in the Beef Stock.
- Put the lid on the slow cooker and set for 8 hours.
- Go enjoy your day, and come back and take out your Chuck Roast Shred and enjoy!
Cover Image courtesy of beefitswhatsfordinner.com
Other Photos and video from Purple Ribbon Beef