Easy Indoor Steaks
While we are family that grills and smokes meat year round. There are still some days when you want steak and it is just too cold out to use the grill or smoker due to the wind and temperatures in Northern Iowa. When this happens, here is how we make our steaks indoors and every time are delicious!
- Ribeye Steaks or your favorite Steak
- Salt and Pepper
- Pan and oven
- Tin foil
- Thaw out your Ribeye Steaks and set out of fridge 30 minutes before cooking
- Season with Salt and Pepper
- Heat up your pan to Medium High with melted Butter. Also Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sear each steak in the pan for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and place on baking sheet with tin foil and place in the oven for about 12 minutes.
- Add slices of butter on top of each steak. Finish cooking until steak is 137 degrees or until desired cooking temperature.