Beef Chuck Roast on the Smoker
We love to use our Traeger Smoker for as many different beef cuts as we can! One of our favorites is our Beef Chuck Roast. It is a perfect cut for the low and slow and the smoker adds some great flavors. We know once you try this you will love it too.
- Chuck Roast
- Meat Church Holy Cow Seasoning
- Traeger Grill Smoker
- Butcher Paper
- Unthaw a Chuck Roast and rub on mustard
- Season with Meat Church Holy Cow seasoning
- Place in Traeger Grills smoker on smoke for4- 6 hours then turned up to 225 degrees and took meat to internal temperature to 165 degrees
- Let rest wrapped in butcher paper for 20-30 minutes and then in a cooler until ready to serve.
- Then slice and enjoy!