Denver Steaks on the Grill
Let's make Denver steaks. Newer to our offering but a great addition you will want to try! These steaks are delicious when marinated and sliced thinly. If you need a time saver tip- marinate the steaks while they unthaw using a Zip lock bag and hot water bath.
- Denver Steaks
- Soy Sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Gas Grill
- Ziplock Bag
- Place 50/50 mixture of Soy Sauce and Worcestershire into Ziplock Bag
- Season Denver Steaks with Salt and Pepper
- Add Steaks to bag and zip shut to Marinate. Marinate for 20 minutes up to 24 hours. Flip over half way through. If marinating longer than one hour place in Fridge to keep meat cold.
- Place Steaks on Medium/High Heat on Gas Grill and cook until internal temperature is 130 degree internal temp
- Remove from Grill and let rest for 5 minutes
- Slice across the grain into thin slices