Arm Roast on the Smoker
We love to use our Traeger Smoker for as many different beef cuts as we can! One of our favorites is our Beef Arm Roast. It is a perfect cut for the low and slow and the smoker adds some great flavors. We know once you try this you will love it too.
- Arm Roast
- Salt and Pepper (or favorite seasoning)
- Traeger Grill Smoker
- Thaw out your Arm Roast
- Season with Salt and Pepper
- Place Arm Roast on Smoker set to 180 degrees
- Leave on Smoker until meat reaches internal temperature of 145 degrees
- Take off and let meat rest for 10 minutes
Slice and ENJOY!