Dutch Oven Beef Chuck Roast
Beef Chuck Roast is a favorite at our house and perfect for these cooler or down right cold days! Chuck Roasts are best when they are cooked a long time and this Dutch Oven Recipe is perfect for when you have a little time in the morning and then want to leave it and come back to a complete meal!
- Beef Chuck Roast
- Salt and Pepper
- Potatoes- cut in to about 2 inch pieces
- Carrots- Baby Carrots work great don't have to cut
- Celery cut into about 1-2 in chunks
- One White Onion diced up
- 2 cups of Beef Stock
- Dutch Oven Pan
- Oven - Pre-Heat to 325 Degrees
- Pre-heat your oven to 325 degrees.
- While the oven is warming turning on your stove top and heat a large skillet to Medium Heat and add butter
- While the skillet is heating up, cut your onion, potatoes, and celery
Season your Chuck Roast with salt and pepper
Sear your Chuck Roast in the skillet
Place Potatoes, Carrots, Onion, Celery and beef stock all in Dutch Oven with the Roast.
Cook at 325 degrees for a minimum of 6 hours can leave in up to 8 hours!
- Enjoy one complete meal!